A month to share and care !??!!!
Post #1
King_Of_The_Kings|| 
Members

04/08/2012 07:58:42
(399 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.90
Posts: 9
Bangladesh  
vai amra toh shobai jani je ei Ramadan month-e shob amoler-i onek beshi porimane sowab pawa jay and amar mone hoy amader tejpata-r admin-er erokom kichu kora dorkar..........for example giving double the upload credit on filling requests, making most of the torrents 50% freeleech, if 100% is too much to ask, and giving everybody, as pre-eid bonus, 5-10GB upload credit.


Maybe I am asking too much, but I think our admin can consider these things only for this 1 holy month and honestly, its not gonna hurt anyone if u give the users some upload credit..........After all it is the month of caring and sharing, and that what we've been saying for our torrent sites, a place to share and care.


grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile2.gifsmile2.gifsmile2.gifsmile2.gif
top

Post #2
Poseidon|
V.I.P.

04/08/2012 09:19:50
(399 weeks ago)
Ratio: 5.33
Posts: 159
Bangladesh  

King_Of_The_Kings wrote:
vai amra toh shobai jani je ei Ramadan month-e shob amoler-i onek beshi porimane sowab pawa jay and amar mone hoy amader tejpata-r admin-er erokom kichu kora dorkar..........for example giving double the upload credit on filling requests, making most of the torrents 50% freeleech, if 100% is too much to ask, and giving everybody, as pre-eid bonus, 5-10GB upload credit.


Maybe I am asking too much, but I think our admin can consider these things only for this 1 holy month and honestly, its not gonna hurt anyone if u give the users some upload credit..........After all it is the month of caring and sharing, and that what we've been saying for our torrent sites, a place to share and care.


grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile2.gifsmile2.gifsmile2.gifsmile2.gif



Not a bad idea. But instead of giving away things, I suggest there should be a contest. But award numbers should be significant. There can also be categories to contest.


_______________________________________________

top

Post #3
admin|
Owner

05/08/2012 14:24:02
(399 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.59
Posts: 865
unknown  
Great idea.

There's gonna be a eid surprise for everyone!


_______________________________________________

top

Post #4
King_Of_The_Kings|| 
Members

06/08/2012 05:41:44
(399 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.90
Posts: 9
Bangladesh  

Poseidon wrote:
Not a bad idea. But instead of giving away things, I suggest there should be a contest. But award numbers should be significant. There can also be categories to contest.



Bro apni maybe amar kotha-ta completely bujhte paren nai........ Our admin always throws contests to give away ranks, but almost the same users win these contests and grabs the prizes, the most active and regular ones !!


                Out of thousands of users only some handful of them get these rewards, no matter how big the reward is. For example- let's say for eid purpose our admin throws 10 different contests. So in that sense, legit winners are only 30 users, three from each contest. But the significant amount of users who can't participate in the contests or who were literally blown away by our highly active and regular users, don't get a thing, nothing at all.


                 We have grown such a mind-set that users who don't upload anything, just dwnld, doesn't deserve anything. But truly these "hit & run" users perform a huge role in saving our site. Lets give it a thought; if all the users of our site were always busy to upload and didn't dwnld anything then what was the point of uploading !!!  And belive me, I have seen websites where there were no users who dwnld anything and I've seen those sites fade.


Poseidon bro, my speech is not directed to you, so please dnt mind. I'm trying to make a point to our admin. And I think I speak for those 'unseen' vast amount of users who unknowingly are a great part of this site, and are saving it. Yes, there will always be contests, and the hard workers will get their rewards, but I think for this one time in a YEAR our admin might want to consider GIVING AWAY REWARDS......


                 I'm seeking the attention of our admin, please give a reply on what u think about MY OWN THOUGHTS.


smile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gif

Last edited by King_Of_The_Kings at 06/08/2012 05:59:59

top

Post #5
admin|
Owner

06/08/2012 07:22:26
(399 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.59
Posts: 865
unknown  
Apart from the contest there will be a surprise gift for everyone else too. No other bd site has even half the seeders or downloaders we have so I will ensure every dedicated tejpata.org fan gets rewarded.


_______________________________________________

top

Post #6
ibabu13|
Members

11/08/2012 12:50:50
(398 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.57
Posts: 57
Bangladesh  
that's why everybody loves tejpata. thanks admin for granting the proposal and thanks to King_Of_The_Kings too for talking on our behalf smile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gif
top

Post #7
dewanr2|| 
Members

15/03/2020 15:41:37
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 4.18
Posts: 1
Bangladesh  
They're many childbirths in Australia. For babies, health moms spend more than themselves. If moms open a "Baby Registry" then it will save a lot of money. For moms, we compared multiple Baby Registry Provides in Australia. So, can moms choose the best baby Registry for her child?

Follow the review: https://reviewsgeek.com/best-baby-registry-in-australia-a-to-z-comparison/
top

Post #8
ITExpert|
Members

17/03/2020 06:13:35
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.39
Posts: 34
Bangladesh  
Can anyone describe to me what is 'Tejpata'? I found a link to its website. But when I enter the link, I came in 'CrazyHD.'


_______________________________________________

top

Post #9
solaymankhan007|
memberPRO

17/03/2020 08:36:16
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 17.70
Posts: 3
Bangladesh  

Quote:

ITExpert (Members)
17/03/2020 06:13:35
(2 hours ago)

Ratio: 1.41
Posts: 23
Bangladesh  PM
Can anyone describe to me what is 'Tejpata'? I found a link to its website. But when I enter the link, I came in 'CrazyHD.'




Our beloved CrazyHD was named Tejpata once upon a time.
grin.gif


_______________________________________________

top

Post #10
ITExpert|
Members

17/03/2020 09:10:57
(2 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.39
Posts: 34
Bangladesh  

solaymankhan007 wrote:

Quote:

ITExpert (Members)
17/03/2020 06:13:35
(2 hours ago)

Ratio: 1.41
Posts: 23
Bangladesh  PM
Can anyone describe to me what is 'Tejpata'? I found a link to its website. But when I enter the link, I came in 'CrazyHD.'




Our beloved CrazyHD was named Tejpata once upon a time.
grin.gif


Do you want to say that 'Tejpata' is CrazyHD?


_______________________________________________

top