The new homepage UI
Post #1
whitezshadow|
Moderator

17/05/2020 19:04:19
(8 weeks ago)
Ratio: 845.26
Posts: 3098
United States of America  
After some tweaks here & there the new UI is really looking nice but some more improvements/upgrade will make it livid.

#1 I think the forum is much older. It can be more useful if the forum categories show along with the title. There can be different new fixed parts in forum like complain box, movie review, etc.

#2. Sports Betting section can get a new theme or something more pleasant in looking or at least a new positioning that helps people to find it easily.

#3. If the torrents show uploader's name along with other details in home it will be good.

#4. Download option [magnet & regular] can be very useful if it is in the homepage.

#5. If a new style font is added it will definately change the look .


_______________________________________________

top

Post #2
_MrB3aST_|
Quality Control Staff

17/05/2020 21:15:12
(8 weeks ago)
Ratio: 195,098.13
Posts: 26
Bangladesh  

whitezshadow wrote:
After some tweaks here & there the new UI is really looking nice but some more improvements/upgrade will make it livid.

#1 I think the forum is much older. It can be more useful if the forum categories show along with the title. There can be different new fixed parts in forum like complain box, movie review, etc.

#2. Sports Betting section can get a new theme or something more pleasant in looking or at least a new positioning that helps people to find it easily.

#3. If the torrents show uploader's name along with other details in home it will be good.

#4. Download option [magnet & regular] can be very useful if it is in the homepage.

#5. If a new style font is added it will definately change the look .



              Fantastic ideas  cool1.gif                                        


_______________________________________________

top

Post #3
At0M|
Elite User

17/05/2020 23:52:35
(8 weeks ago)
Ratio: 198.39
Posts: 104
Bangladesh  
1) i like the sports betting . I was thinking if people can bet there Uploads ( Like GB) it would be great .


2 ) in the movie request section we know that each request fill gives 1000 BP . BUT many people fill the request with wrong file . So if there is an approval option no one can fill with wrong file . The approval option will be available for the user only who requested , so a huge pressure from staff will reduce . If the user who asked for the movie approve that the fill up was right only then 1000 BP will be transfer .


3) people don't want to fill the request only for 1000 BP . That's why too many requests are hanging . If there is a bounty system like the person who is asking for request can offer Upload credit ( 5GB to 500GB). so many users will try to fill up request everyday .

suppose i asked for a movie named "TOXIC 4k" . I added details and bounty of 10GB and 1000 BP . and someone just filled up , if i approve that file is correct then 10GB will transfer from my personal Upload amount and 1000 BP will transfer from system . The bounty system can be categorized by user rank .

a member can offer highest 10GB .
a memberpro can offer 50GB
a elite can offer 200GB and
a vip can offer 500GB .


All are my personal OPINION .


_______________________________________________

top

Post #4
jackhack18|| 
Members

19/05/2020 12:25:41
(8 weeks ago)
Ratio: 56.38
Posts: 11
Canada  
Also, half of the time, the requested file is already there but still maybe they didn't try to search themselves or didn't search correctly, they request again.
And as only uploader can fill requests, many requests are hanging.
There should be some sort of validation before even creating requests and a way to delete requests
top

Post #5
admin|
Owner

19/05/2020 14:42:40
(8 weeks ago)
Ratio: 589.37
Posts: 887
unknown  

jackhack18 wrote:
Also, half of the time, the requested file is already there but still maybe they didn't try to search themselves or didn't search correctly, they request again.
And as only uploader can fill requests, many requests are hanging.
There should be some sort of validation before even creating requests and a way to delete requests



If you come across such request pls open help desk ticket asking staff to delete those requests


_______________________________________________

top

Post #6
iamfas71|| 
Members

20/05/2020 06:46:05
(7 weeks ago)
Ratio: 0.35
Posts: 3
Bangladesh  
Is it possible to get both the UI option? Someone will use whatever he likes. No complaining then.
top

Post #7
admin|
Owner

20/05/2020 22:25:54
(7 weeks ago)
Ratio: 589.37
Posts: 887
unknown  

iamfas71 wrote:
Is it possible to get both the UI option? Someone will use whatever he likes. No complaining then.



New ui allows us to lower load on main server by distributing home page loads across multiple servers. The list ui can only be loaded from 1 server so reverting is not really an option. We will be using feedback from this thread to make grid ui more user friendly


_______________________________________________

top