Tejpata.org Re-union
Post #71
SAHIDUL|Head of Tech Support
Legend

21/12/2012 23:04:49
(455 weeks ago)
Ratio: 6.19
Posts: 176
Bangladesh  
Great

Last edited by SAHIDUL at 21/12/2012 23:05:27


_______________________________________________


top

Post #72
sujan_dutta|
V.I.P.

22/12/2012 02:31:06
(455 weeks ago)
Ratio: 6.83
Posts: 109
Bangladesh  

SpaRKaR wrote:
So here is all our tejpata Superstar. cool1.gif
I would love to know,
Poseidon,khomeny007 and rony_504 in which picture? tongue.gif



Me too


_______________________________________________

I am not perfect, neither are you

top

Post #73
rony_504|| 
Legend

22/12/2012 03:58:35
(455 weeks ago)
Ratio: 7.43
Posts: 496
Bangladesh  

SpaRKaR wrote:
So here is all our tejpata Superstar. cool1.gif
I would love to know,
Poseidon,khomeny007 and rony_504 in which picture? tongue.gif



এরা তেজপাতাLegend আলাদা করে এঁদের চেনার দরকার নাই...তেজপাতার সবাইকে এঁদের মনে রাখলেই চলবে smile1.gif


_______________________________________________
save our green planet

top

Post #74
Mejbah_Ahmed|MEjbah_Ahmed
Members

22/12/2012 04:49:30
(455 weeks ago)
Ratio: 6.85
Posts: 63
Bangladesh  

rony_504 wrote:

SpaRKaR wrote:
So here is all our tejpata Superstar. cool1.gif
I would love to know,
Poseidon,khomeny007 and rony_504 in which picture? tongue.gif



এরা তেজপাতাLegend আলাদা করে এঁদের চেনার দরকার নাই...তেজপাতার সবাইকে এঁদের মনে রাখলেই চলবে smile1.gif


রনি ভাই আপনি একদম ঠিক বলছেন।


_______________________________________________

top

Post #75
omee006|| 
Members

22/12/2012 22:28:01
(455 weeks ago)
Ratio: 6.75
Posts: 226
Bangladesh  
PIC GULU TE MATRO 3 JON KE CHINI sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif!!!! BY THE WAY  RONY VAI ER ENTRY EIBAR KEMON CHILO ????tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif


_______________________________________________

top

Post #76
TanimJohn|| 
Legend

22/12/2012 22:49:00
(455 weeks ago)
Ratio: 12.18
Posts: 190
Bangladesh  

omee006 wrote:
PIC GULU TE MATRO 3 JON KE CHINI sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif!!!! BY THE WAY  RONY VAI ER ENTRY EIBAR KEMON CHILO ????tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif



Obviously like Daniel Craig (James Bond)......laugh.gif


_______________________________________________

top

Post #77
rony_504|| 
Legend

22/12/2012 22:55:04
(455 weeks ago)
Ratio: 7.43
Posts: 496
Bangladesh  

TanimJohn wrote:

omee006 wrote:
PIC GULU TE MATRO 3 JON KE CHINI sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif!!!! BY THE WAY  RONY VAI ER ENTRY EIBAR KEMON CHILO ????tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif



Obviously like Daniel Craig (James Bond)......laugh.gif



tongue.gif


_______________________________________________
save our green planet

top

Post #78
Tanveer_Sunny|
V.I.P.

23/12/2012 08:54:45
(455 weeks ago)
Ratio: 9.61
Posts: 241
Bangladesh  
Wow its amazing


_______________________________________________
http://www.fnfpair.com/



top

Post #79
jahid000|
Members

23/12/2012 20:50:24
(455 weeks ago)
Ratio: 1.09
Posts: 36
Bangladesh  
feel very proud to join the occasionsmile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gif


_______________________________________________
[img]http://www.tejpata.org/decals/SpaRKaR-Ab (1).jpg[/img]

top

Post #80
User[19069] 
unknown

21/05/2013 14:57:00
(434 weeks ago)
Ratio: ---
Posts: 0
unknown  
i hope i could join this..........cry.gif
top

locked This topic is locked; no new posts are allowed.